Saturday, July 9, 2011

Why I don't talk about music...

Cause I'm old...




































Oh...you want more?  Well, I have a theory.  It seems like to me that they music that you love seems to get stuck somewhere in your 20s and doesn't seem to change all that much.  That's why old people like big band music...it is stuff from when they were young and alive.  For me, I guess it is hard rock, heavy metal, and grunge.  I never really have moved past any of that.  So, I guess that is why I definately won't be talking about music...it just isn't relevant or important or even interesting for that matter.  It's like your grand-dad talking about back in his day when you had to buy new needles for the record player...no one cares!  Anyway, have a great weekend, imaginary readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment