Monday, July 11, 2011

Ten Good Cover Songs Of Good Songs

Yeah, I know what I said...so deal with it, imaginary readers.  As long as I am pretty sure no one is reading this stuff, I can say what I want, right?  Wait...who am I asking?  Anyway, I thought I would do a list cause you know, all the cool kids are doing them these days.  Here are ten good cover songs of good songs that didn't really need the help in no particular order:

Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (are made of this) by The Eurythmics

It is so creepy and I like it!

A Perfect Circle - Imagine by John Lennon

Kind of amazing and wonderful...

Obadiah Parker - Hey Ya by OutKast

Was used on an episode of Scrubs and just sticks with you...

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Higher Ground by Stevie Wonder

Reminds me how much I love RHCP and Stevie too...

Kittie - Run Like Hell by Pink Floyd

The girls from Kittie really scare me and I am ok with that...

The Cardigans - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

Iron Man as a lounge song...brilliant!

Smashing Pumpkins - Your All I've Got Tonight by The Cars

Who would have thunk it, but it works...

Heart - Rock & Roll by Led Zeppelin

They so own this song...almost like it better this way...almost...

Johnny Cash - Hurt by NIN

If one man ever deserved to cover this song, Johnny was the man...

Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk by Afrika Bambaataa & The Soulsonic Force
So rocks...I miss Rage...

So there they are...thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment