Sunday, August 26, 2012

All Good Things...

Hey all. I really appreciate all that have come here and read my ramblings about comic books and movies and video games and such over the past almost two years, but I think my time as a blogger has come to an end.  Between wife and kids and work and home and family and doing things I want to do, I really don't have the time I would like to put into writing this anymore.  I do thank you if you have read the words that I have typed and I hope that you have enjoyed some of it.  Feel free to write me if you want and if you want this blog title for your own, feel free to contact me. It would be nice to see it used by someone.  Anyway, be good to each other and I hope you continue to love all things nerdy.  Nite.

Patrick

1 comment:

  1. A punching bag is an integral part of a fighter’s fitness routine. As a fighter, you might want to perfect your punching technique or perform strength training using a punching bag. However, buying a punching bag can be a bit pricey for people with a limited budget.

    ReplyDelete