Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rolling in the Derp...

Well, as you might have been able to tell, I haven't been posting as I had said.  It is funny how I can have so much time in the summer and so little in the fall.  Work starts back...the kids started kindergarten...my health hasn't been optimal.  Just been a really busy time.  I have written posts in my head and been ready to put fingers to keyboard, but have just had so many other things taking up my time.  Oh and you may be curious as to how my summer of crappy gaming went.  Well, not well, I got a few games in and just stopped.  I could not do it.  As much as I wanted to plow through a bunch of stuff, my heart just wasn't in it.  So I played some downloadable games...played a used copy of Duke Nukem Forever...and am now like 35 hours into Fallout 3 and loving every minute of it.  I guess in a way I have failed at what I wanted to do as far as volume on here and posting several times a week, but I figure the only way I can do that is if I were to give up something else in my life right now and I really can't think what that could be.  I am happy...will keep rolling out stuff at least once a week (still in it for the long haul with my comic trade reviews) and try to do more as the time and feeling hits me.  I hope you guys stick around.  I appreciate everyone that takes the time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment