Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gaming Marathon Anyone?

So...last summer I tried something stupid.  I gathered a bunch of crap games that I had gotten dirt cheap and set out to play through as many of them as possible.  It didn't work out.  I got bored really quick and ended up reading for most of the summer...which in and of itself isn't a bad thing at all.  What it did do was put me behind playing some really good games that I had and I have felt like I have been playing catchup a lot over the past year.  Well, starting June 1st...all that changes.  I have a stack of games that during the months of June and July I am going to make an honest stab at.  The Mass Effect Trilogy, Red Dead Redemption, Battlefield 3, GTA 4 dlc, a ton of Silent Hill games, LA Noire, Skyrim, and then a stack of games that I will work on with the kids if they want to play.  I want to work through a lot of good stuff and prepare for all the goodness that will be hitting in the fall.  Over the past month, I have been reading a lot and now it is time to jump back into some gaming.  We will see how I do this summer and if I can redeem myself for my failure of last summer.  Might do a review here or there or I may just play...which is much more fun anyway.  Have a great summer and stay out of the sun.  It only causes cancer anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment