Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What's In The Box: The Unboxening!

Since people seem to get a kick out of my mail, I thought I would post some picks of a surprise box that showed up on my doorstep the other day.  I wasn't really expecting anything and this one totally surprised me...but I love it!




The reason it was a surprise was that I preordered almost a full year ago and had basically forgotten about it.  I LOVE the Gentle Giant Star Wars mini busts.  I don't collect all of them, but I like some of the more iconic characters and have a soft spot for bounty hunters and troopers.  They have started making Marvel ones and I have wanted some of them, but have stayed away since I am a Bowen mini bust kind of guy already.  But if they do a Dr. Doom then I will have to get it.  Anyway, the level of detail on ole Aurra Sing here is pretty amazing and I think she is one of my favorites.  I just really need to be very careful with her cause she looks like she could be broken pretty easily.  All in all, an amazing piece who is going to sit with my other bounty hunters proudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment